Providing legal services to entities, which are active in the area of medicine (our clients carry out surgical interventions and other kinds of medical treatments), we have gained strong expertise and practical experience in terms of medical law.
Our lawyers – as firsts in Poland – won a case having the National Health Fund reimburse the costs of medical treatment provided by foreign entities to Polish citizens.
Medical law department offers the following services:
- preparation of all kinds of contracts required for efficient functioning of medical entities, such as medical service contracts with the patients, contracts with the employers as to provisions of medical services to employees, cooperation agreements with other medical entities,
- representation before the National Health Fund, in particular in proceedings regarding provision of medical services and also before other administrative authorities and administrative courts based upon appeals against decisions of Regional Directors of the National Health Fund,
- legal assistance for entities having hospitals examine medicines before registration,
- preparation of regulations required in accreditation proceedings before the Polish Centre for Accreditation and other regulations functioning within medical entity in terms of securing access to and managing medical documentation.
In terms of medical malpractice we offer the following services:
- negotiations during the pre-trial stage or in proceedings of alternative dispute resolution,
- representation of medical entities, doctors, insuring companies and aggrieved persons in courts,
- representation in proceedings before the Regional Commissions for Evaluation of Medical Events.
- Our lawyers hold seminars regarding application of medical law, especially in regards to regulations on maintaining documentation within a medical entity and civil, criminal and disciplinary aspects of doctors’ liability.
KNTM Attorneys at law
Kancelaria Radców Prawnych
Koza – Nessmann – Tajak – Mura
Jana Matejki 2
40 – 077 Katowice, Poland
Fax: +48-32-202-17-42 int. 22
- About KNTM
- Construction law
- Corporate, M&A, securities and capital markets
- Education law
- Employment law
- Energy law
- Enforcement of claims
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Insurance law
- Intellectual property
- International contracts
- Litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution
- Medical law
- Private lawyer
- Public procurement
- German Desk
- International Department
- Pro Bono
- Russian desk